Help or advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

ok will keep this short as dont want to go on too much. I had like a annoying throbbing pain in my calf back of knee area tuesday night. It then stopped on weds and then came back last night and has been there all day today.

I googled it and it came up for DVT , i suffer with sever anxiety so that hasnt helped at all. I should of known better than to google it but im totally freaking out now. The area is really sensitive when i touch it aswell.

The doctors is closed now till monday and due to my anxiety i dont know if im being a drama queen or generally right to have major concern.

Would it be ok till monday or should i go to hospital if its not feeling any better tomorrow.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Go to A and E if you are worried. Nobody here is going to be able to put your mind at rest
  • Posted

Thanks guys i ended up ringing 111 and spoke to a nurse on the phone and they were so good and helped me. The pains gone now aswell 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.