Help penis glands redness very worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

a bit if a story , i went to the clinic last week for my results , they say i tested negative on everything but chlamidia , they gave me medication and it stoped so it helped thing was docotr also said it wasnt anything bad but i read the reviews and everyone saying they missediagnosed their loved on , im still very worried i just really need reasurance rn ,

PLEASE HELPimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

what medication did they give you? are you still taking it?

• Posted

they gave me 4 tablets of azithromycin , my discharge stopped completely after that , but they said that what i have isnt bad at all , they said reason i have it is because maybe when id discharge since im uncicummsised the fluid would stay under the foreskin and thats what caused it , i just want sone reassurance that this isnt bad because like i said the reviews of that place completly gave me second doubts

• Posted

Hi, i don't understand the problem, but it looks like Lichen Sclerosus...

best regards

• Posted

thank you so much for the reply ! by any chance do you know what i can do to treat it with over the counter medications ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.