HELP PICTURE INCLUDED

Posted , 2 users are following.

After sex, my penis tends to become dry looking and scaly. However, I have been noticing this red dots on my penis as you can see in the picture. Is this herpes or what? There are some itching but they are very rare. I have no ulceration or whatsoever on the tip of my penis. imageimageimageimageimage

Also, I got tested for herpes and it came back negative for IGM, a week after this. I don't know if I am being paranoid.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

If it only happens after sex and it goes away on its own it shouldn't be something to worry about, probably just irritation maybe she is not lubricated enough try more foreplay until she is ready or use a lubricant.

• Posted

same thing happens to me. Its a yeast infection

• Posted

wash and clean your penis with warm water try to keep it dry during the day

• Posted

doctor thinks its yeast! will let update if ive fully recovered

• Posted

If its a yeast infection you can cure naturally with diet or a prescription med, if you're in a monogamous relationship make sure your partner gets treatment too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.