Help pictures attached herpes ?? Pictures included

Posted , 3 users are following.

in the last few months I keep getting an itch and a couple of sores this time round for first time they was actual sores other than this my penis head gets almost empty tiny white blister like things but never form to sores it seems to happen each 3 weeks with one week clear from any symptoms please help imageimageimage

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

herpes itch tingle and are a blister that pop then scab over within 7 days same as a cold sore on the lip they are the same if thats wat it looks like to u visit ur doctor

• Posted

I have itch but no tingle sometimes the whole penis head becomes itchy and covered in rash like blisters. the first photo I have a couple of sores that are open dot size. the little red dots from rash are pin dot size and almost look like tiny tiny blisters but cant tell if fluid is in them and mostly disappear. could this be balantis ? would that form sores ? thanks for reply

• Posted

also the head of my penis almost dries up and has cracks that looks like its dehydrated

• Posted

these are the little sores I have had for first time in 12 months the rest are as described about each couple weeks

• Posted

herpes are usually a bit bigger than pin sized the main cause of balantitis is mainly caused by the following

poor hygiene, leading to a build-up of smegma

irritation under the foreskin caused by pee

soaps, shower gels, and other skin irritants

thrush

a bacterial infection

a sexually transmitted infection (STI)

skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and lichen sclerosus

• Posted

if u have a look online at yeast an the others u may find something that matches what u have i dont think its an std but it might be worth getting them swabbed by your doctor just to be sure

• Posted

it is more than likely a yeast problem

• Posted

okay thanks I've put canesten on it and it did heal but then I'm not sure if that was just the cycle it seems to come and go in. it feels Luke the itch is inside the penis too sometimes but no pain passing urine. just if I need a pee and hold it in I feel the itch. the sores as u can see in photos are a little larger but they didn't scan and was gone in a few days but was sore and no blisters previous to them patches just had sores appear. not sure what else to try for thrush as canesten seems to irritate it more

• Posted

clotrimazole cream i think its only available to buy from an online pharmacy or off your doctor

• Posted

i ordered offline

• Posted

my ex partner had thrush that kept coming back he used to have dryness itchyness and little red spots sometimes they would be all over the tip of the penis

• Posted

yeah that's what I get as well especially after sex or masturbating. so canesten is no good for this then ? is it a steroid cream the one you suggest ? thank you so much

• Posted

I've just looked the canesten cream I have has that clotrimazole in and against seemed to help at all 😦

• Posted

i think it comes as a cream aswel but im not sure were to buy that

• Posted

another one is miconazole thrush cream

• Posted

thanks I will try that. i had it a few weeks ago as a tablet and the cream but came back again and girlfriend had thrush but said it's gone with canesten but i keep getting it not sure why i have good hygiene

• Posted

sexual contact sometimes leads to yeast infections your body chemistry can have a bad reaction to another person's natural genital yeast and bacteria, which causes yeast to grow

• Posted

image you say your girlfriend had it also it may be from her

• Posted

okay thanks I'll see how I get on with the creams and lay off the masturbating and sex and see if I get an improvement. thanks

• Posted

yes defo it's been on and off over a year now so will keep u updated and try not to feel so disgusting and worried

• Posted

theres nothing disgusting about it its just an overgrowth of natural yeast

• Posted

I hope it is but it never clears up and keep coming back so I'm not to sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.