help pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been to my 2nd f2f and got enhansed on both then a letter from esa saying i was my esa went up from june last year will it get back dated?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

More info is needed to answer your question about ESA. Were you in the assessment phase and you were put into a group? If so then yes your money will be backdated.

• Posted

Hi thanks for reply.after my 2nd f2f a letter from pip came in sayin i was still in support group then a couple days afte a letter from esa sayin following a recint change from june 2016 esa and support allowance is 125.05 a week .but i wasnt getin tht atall bak then
    • Posted

If you weren't getting that before June last year then how much were you getting? This has  been the Support group amount for that last few years (give or take a few pennies) UNLESS someone recieve Servere Disability Premium, which not everyone is eligible for. If you weren't getting this much maybe they were taking money from your benefits because you owed something? This does happen with lots of people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.