help please,

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive been taking orlistat for 4 months now. and once i figured out how the work had no problem with them at all. Lost 1st 4Ib so afr so really impressed. 

but for the past 2 days days ive been suffering really bad side effects with iut taking any fat????  does any body know why this could be happening?

ive had to stop taking them to try and see if that helps at at the moment its not working

really need help please???

thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Can't help with your question as I have just started but I was wondering if you are still on orlistat and your results?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.