Help.Please.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello. First time posting. So the story until now. 6-8th I have a fever. After that there is an abnormal tinnitus (I hear sounds like the in night during night only in my left ear) and in the right ear there is a slight ache if I hear things too loud for too long. So I went to visit a doctor on Friday. He told me that all this is due to cold and then cleared my right ear of earwax normally. in my left he tried to sort of microsuction and that he did so badly that it pained a lot that day. Now he also gave over the counter drops namely Ceruklin a nasal drop and a med for cold. (Ceruklin to a ridiculous amount of 10 drops 10 times a day for 7 days.) Now I tried using Ceruklin and my ears are blocked completely. Time to time there is slight pain and it is blocked to such an extent that the sound of nothing is deafening. The block had been for last 3 or 4 hours and I honestly am panicking. What am I to do? Please help.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.