Help, please!

Posted , 2 users are following.

im going to try to make this brief as im not sure if anyone responds on these boards much anymore. I apologize for any typing errors as this site is hard to use autocorrect and my fingers are clunky when typing.

Vision--i believe i have double vision. And its the scary kind-binocular. It only happens when i am looking at objects up close or about 5 feet away. Never when its far away. Does it count as double vision if i can force my eyes back together to make a singular image? I am terrified this is from a brain tumor. Help please!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

BJ please stop thinking about brain tumours and go and see an optician or optometrist. Not sure where you are in the world but I'm thinking US possibly? There are many reasons for double vision and sometimes this can be treated with simple eye exercises but you do need to find out what is causing it first of all. Hopefully the optician can give you some advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.