Help Please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

I have been on the blueys for 13 days and have not had any side effects but also have not lost any weight!!!!!!!

After a week on blueys I phoned MAP about this they asked what foods I was eating and said that everything was fine, and this was quiet normal.

I have been giving this some serious thinking as I feel I should have lost at least a little bit of weight, I think I may have come up with something that could be stopping me losing weight, I am drinking about 3 glasses of wine a night, and although this has no fat content it does contain calories.

Please can I have your opinions on this. Do you think it could be drinking wine that is stopping me losing weight?

Thanks

Jan :cry:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hiya's

hmmm about 450 calories in 3 large glasses of wine,

so if we just went off calories, taking fat and the blueys out of the equation for a moment

you need to eat 3500 less calories a week to lose 1lb

so your drinking 1lb's worth of calories a week

I'd guess theres a likelyhood that your wine is stopping you losing weight

try a week without the wine maybe? or up your exercise so you burn off those said calories :?

• Posted

Hi Sturdy,

The best way is to give it a try or cut down to 1 glass if you need the alcohol, but it is empty calories you are consumming with no nutrients at all in it.

Good luck

Jane

• Posted

I always put loads of weight on with alcohol. If you can cut your wine down, even slowly by decreasing the amounts you drink and also increase your exercise, you will probably see the results.
  • Posted

Thanks for all your helpfull replies

Sturdy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.