Help please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi been ill with what the docs say is anxiety foot 2 years now,I have many many symptoms but the worse is the constant dizzyness,but for the last 7 weeks it has been so bad I can hardly walk,I'm okish sitting down but as soon  as I walk it comes,giddyness,like I'm going to fall over ,feel like I'm swayingmy coordination in my legs goes legs are weak and tingling,I also havevision bad,headache,tingling neck,ear pressure,bunged up head it's constant every minute of the day blood tests last week all clear,doc still says anxiety,please has anyone ever felt like this xxx 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yeaah mate I have been facing the same symptoms after going to doctor so many times I finally went to a phsycatrist and he gave me  paroxtine and I have been taking it since 1 week I haven't seen much difference yet
    • Posted

I take paxil as well and you will not notice anything for the first two weeks, and takes up to 6 or 8 weeks to get the full benifit but you will feel better.
  • Posted

Hi Mango sorry to hear about your issue been thought the same thing, I also noticed you have vision issues, can you explain that more as I have the same thing. If you go on youtube and look up snowvision that is what I get with my anxiety all the time. Just wandering if snow vision is what you mean?
    • Posted

Hi ray,no I wouldn't say it's visual snow,I can't focus properly,it's not blurred just very unclear,I can't focus on peoples faces,I know my eyesight is ok I can still see the same just can't focus properly particually at a distance I've had scans on my eyes and they were fine,2 MRI last year also fine,the giddyness is the worst I havnt left the house in 7 weeks it's horrible just walking to the kitchen,I can't take meds,did you have this 24-7 for weeks,sameer I have constant chest shoulder neck leg groin pain xxx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.