Help please

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, so almost a month now I've been experiencing issues. I was tested for all STD's. All negative. I was sure I had something. Well I don't but there is still the issue. Pain, tingle, burning, raw feeling down there. It's driving me crazy. Can anyone help with this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yeast infection, urinary tract .  Are you a past menopause person

• Posted

Not yeast or bacterial. Doesn't burn when I pee. I'm. 41 so not past or starting menopause.

• Posted

When present, the symptoms of genital herpes include: Pain or itching that begins within two to 10 days after exposure to an infected sexual partner. Small red bumps or tiny white blisters, which may appear several days later. Ulcers that form when the blisters rupture and ooze or bleed. Scabs that form as the ulcers ...

I googled it

• Posted

Yes, I know. I've had no bumps or herpes. Tested negative for it all. I've read about Vulvodynia and I think it may be this. It's so strange that all of a sudden your body developes odd things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.