Help please are these warts?! I’m freaking out

Posted , 6 users are following.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

the way that it projects out kind of reminds me of a wart. However i would go get this biopsied and tested so that you know for sure. i went through the biopsy process and everything so i know exactly how your feeling! if you need to talk im here.

• Posted

please im so lost i dont know what to do im thinking about making a dermatolgist appointment but im so nevrous and just dont know what to do

• Posted

well honestly youve got thats its only on one spot going for you. that could mean its not a wart. or that if it is in fact a wart that you could treat this and then nothing could ever come back. idk what the male version of a gynecologist is but i would start there. dont take no for an answer when it cones to a biopsy. i had to go to 4 different doctors before one would do it . you basically get a little piece removed and they test it for hpv... if there is hpv in the sample that means its a wart.

• Posted

i remember before i noticed it it was small but now it kinda got a little bigger and also i have a gf

• Posted

have her get tested for hpv... when you call for an appointment make some stuff up like its causing you discomfort or something so they will squeeze you in

• Posted

im just scared to talk about it with her what if she does and i do too?! i got tested a while back and i had nothing

• Posted

to my knowledge there is no straight up hpv test for a man like there is for a woman. if you bith have it and your already having sex together the damage is done. you both need to go together so you can get your results at the same time. warts can be flat and not visible. she could have them and not know it . another way to see is to put vinegar on it for a minute or two and if it turn white its a wart if it doesnt then chances are it isnt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.