help please chest and shoulder back pain

Posted , 31 users are following.

please can anyone help i am having pain in the centre of my chest which radiates through to my back left shoulder blade .a couple of years ago i had a trip to a & e with the same thing they kept me in 2 days and was told if was osophigitis .i have suffered on off with this for years and to be offered no further test but the past year i have has also bad ear ache 1/2 times a week .when i went to the docs monday he sent me for a chest xray and prescibed diclofenic saying its muscular .i feel like i am am banging my head against a brick wall sick of feeling unwell and no help from gp .when i mentioned ear ache to gp he said it has nothing to do with the pain i have but since reading many sites ear pain can be related to gerd..can anyone please help and any suggestions welcome thankyou xxx

6 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi my name is Emily I just wanted to tell you that your not alone I'm currently having the same exact problem that you were right now I want to go to the hospital because the pain is awful and it's hard to breathe because when I breathe in the pain gets worse but I dont know if it's something that I should go in for or not?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.