help please could I be pregnant

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had sex over a month ago we used condoms and everything, but he finished inside. I don't think it broke it looked just fine! I was not ovulating or close to ovulation and it was a non fertile day. I got my period 3 days later and it lasted 4 days but the actual blood flow that filled a pad only lasted 1 day. The next 3 days I just had less blood and it was brown. My periods are usually light and last about 4 days so I didn't think much of it. I got my period again this month with normal flow, blood clots and all that, it lasted 6 days BUT ppl on the internet are saying you can get your period while pregnant?????? or bleeding that looks like period and now I'm stressed... Am I just paranoid idk. I should also mention that last month when my period was shorter I was in a lot of stress for other reasons so could stress have caused a light period? One girl was talking about how she bleed for a few days each month and the pregnancy test would come back negative but she was 7 months pregnant. Is this a thing like does it actually happen??? Man I'm being paranoid I literally got my period like usual this month, it's just my period before this one that worried me a bit idk I want someone to tell me I'm being dump and ease my mind

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I see you are concerned about that. It should be very worrying for you. However, as you had your period as usual then mostly there is no pregnancy, this must reassure you. But the best thing for you to do now is to do pregnancy test. If you are still worried about that you can see your GP who will guide you. Best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.