Help please extremely scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey im scared losing my mind please help my forskin has always been rough but it seem to be getting worseimageplease help im losing it

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Not a doctor. I don't see anything of concern, it maybe looks a little dry below the head. Is there any pain or discomfort?

My first thought would be try vaseline or some moisturiser, if no improvement then see your doctor.

if you wash with soap then best to stop, that may cause irritation - just use water only on your penis.

• Posted

i always thought you were suppose to use soap on your penis

• Posted

Use only unscented soap, such as Dermolin. Water alone is also OK.

Use a moisteriser such as Bepanthen to keep skin less dry and supple.

• Posted

im going to have to look into it definitely penis head has been extremely sensitive

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.