Help please I'm on fire

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys I need advise please my body is burning all down one side does anyone have any ideas to help with the pain please I have taken extra strong pain killers that haven't even touched it and the worst thing is there is nothing to see but it is so painful I'm beside myself 😩😂😂😢

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi kitten inormally when Im in pain I use a hot water bottle but in your case that wouldnt work try a cold compress all down your body bag garden peas or a cool shower and see if that would help. if you can cool the burning down that may help with the pain. theirs not a lot you can take med wise to help with fibro pain as its a different pain to other normal pains try cold compress see how it goes. fibro pain is hell on earth theirs nothing like it
  • Posted

Hi dear have you got a BP monitor I'd so use it
  • Posted

the more you stress worry the more intense the pain will become.dont know if Ive been of any help I get boiling hot I use a fan cool strips windows open a cold or cool shower I find that has helped me. gentle hugs x the girls on here may come up with something else but a cold compress should hopefully help
  • Posted

Aloe vera gel works for me. The completely natural one nothing added. takes the heat out - it's used all over the world as a natural remedy for sunburn.  I have a plant in the kitchen. Just snap a leaf in half and use the juice for any burns.
  • Posted

Thanks everyone I will give all your ideas a go and I have some aloe Vera gell so thanks for that maggers x
  • Posted

after sun lotion that you put on for sun burn may also help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.