Help please!! Idk if this a yeast infection anymore!

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had all the symptoms for a classic yeast infection so i got OTC treatment. It worked for a day and then i looked down at my vagina and now i have white spots everwhere. someone please help! idk if this is a yeast infection now. ill put the pics in the comments

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

If yes when was the last time you had sex?

• Posted

is this discharge or one of the spots?

• Posted

thats discharge. i had sex about two months ago. its not painful only when i wipe where there are cuts.

• Posted

so how long have you had these white spots?

• Posted

It could be infection from ingrown hairs. If you cut the hairs anywhere on the body with an unclean scissors or razor of some kind, it can cause infectious spots. It could also be yeast infection at the earliest stage. See your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.