Help please. It’s finals week and I can’t focus (PICS)

Posted , 10 users are following.

Okay so first of all, I haven't had unprotected sex in awhile, but I first hooked up with a friend at the beginning of summer and have sporadically seen each other when I come home. He's gone down on me unprotected and I'm not really sure if he gets cold sores or not. Anyways, noticed a little itching and noticed these bumps around the beginning of October, but nothing has happened yet. No pain or anything. Nothing has ruptured and there doesn't seem to be fluid underneath, but i don't shave often so probably not razor bumps. I've been worried sick and can't focus on my school and it's finals week 😦 what do you guys thinkimage

also they're not usually red like that, I had just been f*****g around with them before I took the pic

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

my advice is to pray. i was diagnosed with it and it was the most painful experience of my life. i cried everyday i had it. i knew that science only goes so far then comes GOD. as crazy as this seems i was still skeptical that god would help me considered i did this to my self by sleeping a stranger even tho i had a feeling to not do it. i went to the dr and had the tests and it was confirmed. i trusted in god and prayed and told myself and him i was healed and thanked him. read the bible, started church, and even had a praying circle for people to pray on me. months later and ive been tested 5 times and now every test comes back NEGATIVE. my own doctor couldnt believe it. just walk by faith and dont accept the news youve been given. if you dont believe in God, really try to. its worth it and heres a passage you should remember: "He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.” ~ Exodus 15:26

• Posted

looks like hair bumps tho.. if it hasnt gone away you need to pop the hair bump then wipe with hydrogen peroxide

try that it should go away the next day or 2

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.