Help please recent hsv type 1 diagnosis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was diagnosed with herpes type 1 last month and suffered a bad genital breakout I took aciclovir for this. however I am experiencing intense itching but cant see any visible sores or ulceration just red and inflamed labia. I am also experiencing alot of clear vaginal discharge no smell or anything quite sticky to the touch and alot of it.

what should I do?

TIAimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I can feel the clear fluid leaking out of me. could this be herpes blisters inside my vagina that I can't possibly see? as I also have tingling and itching also

• Posted

It does possibly look like there are blisters that have popped without noticing at the bottom right. Either way, pus is not healthy and should be looked at by a doctor

• Posted

thanks for your reply I've got an appointment on friday so hopefully will get sorted then as so uncomfortable with itching

• Edited

i think thats all completely normal for a breakout just keep clean and take baths with no products

• Edited

thanks for the reply I've got an appointment on friday so will hopefully get sorted then so uncomfortable with itching the only time I feel okay is when I'm in the bath and find working so difficult as constantly itchy

• Posted

is an increase in vaginal discharge normal with herpes outbreak. clear with a yellow tint but no smell and very sticky to the touch. thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.