Help please! Strange headaches, very scared :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I suffered from severe health anxiety since April, however once July hit I started to calm down. But I noticed I started getting headaches. It started with a dull pressing feeling on my upper left side of the head that would stay for a while and go away after a few hours. every so often the headache would travel into the back of my head and to my forehead at random. Suddenly this pressing headache stopped and now I just feel throbbing like quick pains in the right side of my head. it'll start on the top right side area of my head, then ill get quick sharp pains in my forehead, and more pains in the back of my head.

I know this all sounds silly but the headaches seem to be getting a tad worse and I don't know what to do, could it be from my anxiety? I have a fear of brain cancer.... Last time I feared a cancer I got sharp pains in my chest but that has long stopped. if anyone could help me out that'd be great. Thank you!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dear Airisto

I'm sorry to hear of your pain and anxiety . I also had this condition last year for a few months. Mine was to do with things building up over many years. Eventually I found that a stressful life and pushing myself to finish work on the computer , while sitting with my head forward , all put pressure on my nerves, head, neck and shoulder muscles, hence pain , mainly down my left side. Anxiety set in, which made it worse. Finally after a clear MRI , then introducing yoga , getting computer glasses so I could sit correctly while working, reorganising my life and using 10mgs Endep medication to get rid of nerve pain so I could sleep, I finally got back to a normal life but the anxiety can be crippling , it eased a lot after the mri . But I have learnt my lesson, less stress more exercise and sleep, and good computer posture with 1/2 hour breaks. But I also need to keep taking the Endep as my pain was nerve damage. You may be getting migraines as well, as your pain is going around the front. I'd suggest an MRI for your own relief. I have had bad headaches all my life but last year it wouldn't go away. When I had the mri, they found lots of migraine spots on my brain. But it's not an issue. I'm doing really well now but I am also looking after myself better . I hope this helps. Berlla

• Posted

Sounds like you are becoming Electro Sensitive, which is caused by long-term use of your mobile phone, or living near a phone mast. Go to utube and type in Jeromy Johnson expert in EMF exposure Wireless wakeup call. Then look up how to use your phone safely and listen to what she has to say. Let me know how you get on 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.