Help please! What is that?? I’m worried *pictures*

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I noticed a little pain few weeks ago but didn't go to the doctor because of covid .

The pain is getting worse and its very painful and uncomfortable when I seat or walk.

Its in the external part of my vagina, between the anus and vagina. It looks like a piece of skin who is not suppose to be there.

I'm very worried as I never anything like that.

When I touch it its really hard, like swollen and painful.

Do you have any ideas of what it can be? Maybe a cyst or hemorrhoid?

Thanks.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

i have the same thing going on...

• Posted

You have no idea what it can be?

Is it painful for you too?

• Posted

Looks to me like either a minor fungal infection or a lesion caused by friction. Do you masturbate? Do you use dildos, etc?

• Posted

Thanks for the answer.

It appears after I had sex with my boyfriend...But he got nothing so it's not something contagious for sure.

I don't use dildos no

• Posted

I know that it's particularly challenging to get medical help in this COVID-19 season. But try your best to get a doctor to check it out. Good luck.

• Edited

I managed to see a doctor today and she think its herpes! Really?? I'm so confuse.

Its still so painful and now I have pain all around my vulva too 😦

• Posted

If she thought it was herpes, there's only one way to substantiate her suspicion - a lab test. But I hope the test is possible.

Did you have unprotected sex? Do you take the time to thoroughly wipe the toilet seat whenever you use one? If you do (I'm sure they never provide Lysol spray or any disinfectant spray in public restrooms), I hope you also cover the toilet seat before sitting on it. Failure to practise this OCD habit would expose you to a myriad of nasty STIs.

If you are not in the habit of having unprotected sex and you practise safe public restroom use, I don't see why herpes should be a concern. Again, the only sure way to know what's going on is by going for an STI lab test.

First of all, relax your mind; the doctor suspected something does not mean that you have the disease.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.