Help pls! I am 18 and i have what i think is a yeast infection but could be something more:(

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have what i think is a yeast infection as im prone to them but i noticed i havw these little bumps around my clitoris and im very worried. is this herpes or something??imageimage

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

did you have a sexual encounter? if not i wouldn't worry about it. you can try putting some medication. also organic cold pressed coconut oil is very good for the infection since it has antimicrobial properties. you can get rash/bumps when you get a yeast infection so I wouldn't worry much. take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.