Help? Prolapse?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I waited months for an appointment to get checked for a Prolapse which I think I have to be told.I don't. I talked to a few ladies on here before which thought I did to.image what else could this be?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I would say that's def prolapse hun who said it wasn't if I were you I'd get a second opinion I had my bladder prolapse done 10 days ago and already I can feel it it's getting me down so much I've done everything I'm ment to aswell hooe u find some answers Chrissy x

Report Reply
  • Posted

hun that is definitely a prolapse.. please get a second opinion by another Urogynacologist.

it looked just like mine and I had bladder prolsose ,

Report Reply
    • Posted

k. Thanks. I have an appointment on Tuesday. I will ask to get referred. I know its a prolapse. I think I have more then one. cuz its affecting my bowels. I think I have a rwctocele. and bladder prolapse.

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up