Help Purchasing Flecanide (Tambocor)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ..

My 3 months old baby has an SVT , she's currently on Ameodaraone but her doctor said we can replace it with Flecanide (Tambocor) . Unfortunately , this is not available anywhere in country where i live or nearby countries ( middle east ) .. seeking advice/help to procure/purchase it & collect it myself in any country abroad .

Normally , how do you purchase it ? Do u find it available in public pharmacies ? I'm aware that it won't be sold to anybody & prescrpetion must be there ( i can provide that ) but can somebody help to buy it for me ( and i'll collect ) or tell me public places ( in europe ) to buy iy myself ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Salams brother Ahmed I'm in Australia and my number is+61405 231 462 ,my daughter has svt as well inshallah if I can help you I will

• Posted

Thnx .. jazak Allah khairan Brother Abdul .. will communicate with u

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.