help reading this ?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have an appointment Monday, but so curious on what my results mean. i got them thru my email. can anyone understand any of this ? 

6/22/18 CLINICAL HISTORY: neck pain; COMPARISON: 06/16/2014. TECHNIQUE: 6 views of the cervical spine were obtained Including lateral flexion and extension views. FINDINGS: There is straightening of the cervical lordotic curve in the neutral position. There are fusion changes at the C4-C5 and C5-C6 levels with anterior fixation hardware components and intervertebral appliances. There is no definitive evidence of fracture or subluxation. The remainder of the nonperfusion intervertebral disc spaces are adequately maintained. At C3-C4 there is a mild degree of right-sided foraminal narrowing. Minor right-sided foraminal narrowing is also present at C4-C5 and C5-C6. The prevertebral soft tissues are within normal limits.

Impression

Straightening of the cervical lordotic curve. Post fusion changes with anterior fixation appliances at the C4-C5 and C5-C6 level. Mild degrees of right-sided foraminal narrowing as stated above. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.