Help! Really need advice

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, i am wondering if anyone can give me some sort of advice about what might be going on with my body.

About 8 months ago i started to experience BV like symptoms. It started with unusual fishy discharge. I used over the counter treatment and it didn't go away. I've been for all kinds of tests and everything has come back negative. Anyway, recently, i have started to get a terrible dull ache in my lower right side (almost sure it is ovarian) and this pain travels down into my leg and gets worse with harsh movement. I also bleed all the time, for no reason, i will wake up and there will be so much blood. I have tried to get a scan but the waiting list is to long and i am driving myself insane working out what is wrong with me. The infection is still as bad as ever and I am so fed up. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? It really gets me down.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.