Help- Recurrent warts

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have had a small wart in my genital area for nearly 5 months. I went to my doctor for treatment and she gave me a strong smelling liquid to apply nightly. After a month, my wart turned black, then withered and fell off naturally. But I recently notice a new skin growth appearing in my genitals. Is it possible a new wart? How can it spread as I definitely don’t have sex or direct contact? Will I have it forever, come and go without noticing? Please, help me!

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

It may be a new wart but it could be one of many other things which have nothing to do with sexual contact.You need to go back to your doctor so she can identify exactly what it is and give you treatment if necessary. 
    • Posted

Thank you Marina! I can't go to a doctor until next Tuesday. But, this skin growth really makes me depressed and uncomfortable. I've just googled and joined some HPV forums to ask for help. I think I should try something before meeting my doctor. Maybe, apple cider vinegar, antiviral cream or anything else can help. But I'm very scared of making my wart worse. 

• Posted

It's possible a new wart. Treatment such as curettage and electrosurgery can help remove warts, but the virus HPV still remains in your body. When your immune system is weakened, the virus can become active again and finally warts return. To avoid recurrent warts, you should remove them first, and then keep the virus inactivated. Some tips below can help you:

- Use antiviral cream to eliminate warts. This is because, cryotherapy can be very expensive and painful. Wart cream can reduce the size of wart and provide quick relief.

- Eating a healthy diet. Some foods can promote your immune system to fight off HPV are nuts, fruit and vegetable, whole grains and cold-water fish.

- Add Vitamins A, C and E

- Avoid bad habits

- Lower your stress

- Exercise regularly 

• Posted

Thank you for your helpful advice, Jane! I googled and found apple cider vinegar could ward wart off. But after the first applying, I notice a burning sensation on my skin. And the area around my wart becomes red and itchy clearly. I might have done wrong thing. I will go to a pharmacy and ask for help first. 
    • Posted

Your skin can be sensitive to apple cider vinegar. Before asking your doctor, don't try any home remedies. 

• Posted

Thank you. It is definitely a new wart. My doctor said that my weakened immune system could be a reason for this new growth. He gave me a topical cream called vidarox to apply twice daily and advised me to manage my stress and eat a healthy diet. Hope that it will work for me.
  • Posted

It is a possible new wart. A wart can spread to other parts of the body. However, there are possible remedies that prevent warts from spreading. At https://naturesgist.com/2017/12/08/genital-warts-treatment-otc-best-over-the-counter-remedies/, you will find the possible remedies for the prevention of the spread. Also according to Natures Gist, The major symptoms associated with genital warts are aesthetic problems, itchiness, and pain. Aside from these, none other symptoms had ever been identified. Also, you can benefit a lot from several other treatment methods for this condition. Some of them are mentioned below:

Acid solution

Surgery

Cryotherapy

Ointments, gels, and creams

• Posted

It's important to note that the HPV that causes warts may reside deeper in your body than what is visible. So when your immune system is weakened, the warts might grow back. A weakened immune system is also subject to re-infection of HPV even if your body is initially "clean". So the only way to completely eliminate HPV from your body for good is to improve the immune system. This can be achieved through regular exercise assisted with proper medication that targets HPV

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

Have you gotten rid of your warts? Have you experienced any recurrence of warts since your treatment? I apply vidarox medicine which does stop all the warts and prevent them from reappearing. But I knew that there is nothing for helping "completely"- these warts can grow again if my system becomes weaker so I have to take supplement to boost my immunity to fight against the virus. 

• Posted

[url=[url=http://vitalfortaleza.com/tratamientos-de-las-verrugas-malignas]http://vitalfortaleza.com/tratamientos-de-las-verrugas-malignas[/url]/]Warts[/url] have always been a common problem for people, in addition to the myths that have been created over the years. It is important to know the characteristics to know if it is benign or malignant.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.