Help required. Brianthesnail Tez22 or anyone who actually cares about people who need HELP

Posted , 5 users are following.

brianthesnail

Tez22

anyone else interested.

Do you or do you know anyone that can set up a site where people who need help can have Frank & open discussions without being silenced?

I'm so sick of having posts deleted.

Something needs setting up for people who actually need Real help

This will probably be deleted though!!!!

Cheers

Ritchie

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ritchie

It's easy enough to create a website. .I have one about video cards [link removed by moderator]

However running it can be time consuming, and part of this is identifying spam,trolls and any other idiots who want to damage the site

The "webs " site builder is free and there's a option to upgrade to premium for a small cost....you have the site builder for adding content and most important there's a forum option for discussion

I will make a template for the suggested site and post you the link when done

Bri

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Yes there are people who care!!! Some don't understand and some just don't want to. Many years ago someone close to me took that road. Wanted to help we went to places meeting people with different story's fighting drug addiction easy to get caught up in but hard to get off.

• Posted

Hi Riitchie

I totally agree that sites where open, frank no holds barred discussion can be had without risk of censorship or derision. I have been an addict for close to 40 years and have used and abused just about all the 'usual' drugs starting with alcohol, acid  and cannabis then through amphetamine and codiene culminating with heroine. I have been on anti -depressants all my adult life and am now well and truly in 'control'. I have been on Subutex for the last sixteen years and this maintenance dose 14mg daily keeps me in tow. I now lead a steady life. I tell you this just to give you an idea of my experience and think that what I can share with other addicts struggling to get clean could be of some help. I have no idea what setting up web sites and the like involves . My PC skills amount to nothing other than for research and emailing but I would like to be able to create some kind of online discussions going.

• Posted

Craig

Sorry mate but, yet again my reply to you is waiting to be moderated. SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

• Posted

Oh woopty dooooo, I've been awarded a response badge for replying to people!!!

I don't want a badge, I want to be able to help people who have been to hell & back & need help similar to myself, yet every time I reply to try to help people I get the very same message "your reply is waiting to be checked by moderators" can someone please, out of every message thats been deleted tell me exactly what I've done or said so very wrong???

I would greatly appreciate an open honest answer instead of an imaginary badge please

Thank you!

• Posted

Hi Ritchie

Yeah I can't  get your message as the moderator deleted your reply. Frustrating or what? Could you try again? Thanks for trying

Craig

• Posted

Hi Craig.

I honestly can't remember now mate sorry!!

My memory is just one big thick haze of fog due to all the Oxy I took over the many years!

I honestly don't know what I put in the message to why it got deleted. I never swore, called anyone etc etc.

This website has a very very strange way of running mate. I think it's whenever I mention a certain company that manufacture the Oxycontin that my comments always get deleted yet, I've always asked the moderators to tell me what I'm doing that's so very wrong, but up to now, nothing!!! Strange eh??

On websites like this, people post asking for help, when I hit rock bottom due to Oxycontin, I swore I would spend the rest of my life helping those who needed help, due to being put on a drug that the manufacturer lied about to get it past the FDA, and a drug that totally messes your mind & brain up & totally ruins your life!

The thing that really frustrates me is that this website Is here to help people, when they delete messages or posts that prevents that, then why is it here??

Take care Craig

Ritchie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.