Help, running out of ideas

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello,

I had sex & oral sex with a sex worker and after that I had a minor clear liquid that would to be present when taking a peech, also a blochy penise only when errect. some minor pain when peeing and constant red urethra.

it went away and about 3 months time it started to show up again. The uretha is red and the corona has started to get swollen and turn purple. when flaccid there is not much to see or notice but soon as I get an erection everything shows. I tried all antibiotics to try and get rid of this, doxycycline, amoxicillin, Suprax, and azithromycin. nothing has shifted this.

I took these antibiotics without actually getting diagnosed first though which I know is stupid, but I panicked. Each antibiotic was around 1 or 2 months apart for each other.

Since the last antibiotic I bit the bullet and got a test done for HIV, syphilis, chlamydia & gonorrhea all came back clear and the test was done about 7 weeks from taking last antibiotic.

I am also experiencing a irritation in my trachea in my throat that comes on and off around 2 or 3 weeks apart.

someone please help:(

Jayimageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

the question is what is it and how can I get rid of it 😦

• Posted

anyone??

😦

• Posted

help it's getting worse 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.