Help! Severe pain on right side of jaw, into neck and up to ear after flying.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone! 

I’m on a trip and i’m experiencing severe pain. First I thought it was my lower right tooth, then I thought it was my sinuses and now I’m wondering if it could be my lymph nodes? I just started antibiotics the pharmacist gave me but he told me to cool it on the ibuprofen but I can’t handle the pain without it. The only other thing that helps is running hot water. Right under my jaw is tended to the touch and the pain is worse sometimes when I move my neck. This started about a week after I was on a severe hour flight. I’ve tried doing a sinus massage several times but it doesn’t seem to help. Is there anything else I can do until the antibiotics kick in? I’m so bummed that I’ll likely never get to experience Tuscany or Rome again and i’m in too much pain to enjoy it. )):

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.