Help side affects

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay started 20mg fluoxetine a few days ago wanted to know if what im experincing is normal or should i go back and try another , okay i feel sleepy withdrown flat even, no energy dont want to do nothing and anxiety seems to be worse feel like i am going to lose my mind ,any advice thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I just started lexapro and feel the same it's been 6 days. How long have you been on it for?
    • Posted

Hi about the same its insane really nae sure if this is what ur ment to feel like but going to the shops a struggle its a good job iv been signed off work , u still managing work ?
    • Posted

I own my own business and cut hair so it's def been a struggle and I get i get overwhelmed so it is definantly becoming debilitating. I'm having all sort of weird stuff going on physically with my anxiety even before I started the meds. It's frustrating and I'm a hypochondriac so I keep thinking something is wrong with my brain.
    • Posted

Yip me aswell , im struggling to leave the sofa thou , i take panic attacks tgey do serm to be calming down but the. Lack of energy is doung my head in x
  • Posted

Hi unfortunatly side effects are more at the begining of taking the meds and gradularly your body gets used to them and hopefully will start working on your anxiety issues, what ever you do dont stop taking your meds as you will only have to start them again, try and get rest for the next few days so you dont get to worried about anything outside your home. I cant say why meds give you side effects but they do and they are horrible and the worse thing is when you have to come off them you get other side effects too. I wish you luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.