Help: Skin problem: red spots in face for 6 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have red spots (like acne or something) for 6 months on the same spot in the face.

I just looks like it's spot of inflammation maybe?

Tried aloe veranda, lemon, eye drop. No effect.

I don't put soap in my face or anything like that.

Please advice if possible.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

PS: can't seem to find the way to upload pictures here???

• Posted

Dear Steven,

I had the same issue as you have right now, I also have tried so many things as your but no result. Then finally I tried one Malaysian brand soap "DXN Ganozhi Soap" and you know what it really works, firstly it just expels out my upcoming all acne from my face and then it reduces it. Now I have no acne and bit by bit my scars also got demonish. You should try this soap i hope its also works for you. 

• Posted

Hi, first of all thanks for the comment.

Can someone please let me know how to upload pictures ?

• Posted

Hi Steven,

There is a button in the right corner of this message box. 

Click on it and you will be able to upload images. 

Once you do, it will help everyone to better understand your problemsmile

A friend of mine used to have this kind of a problem. Then he understood that he simply had allergy on something (I don't recall) and he is good now. 

You might have similar problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.