Help, someones pinched my willpower !

Posted , 4 users are following.

I need to get back into my diet.Don't know whats wrong.Ive lost the zone where your determination outweighs any cravings.Lost three stone on orlistat for my wedding in June and since then slowly seeing the pounds creeping back on.Nothing too drastic but feel horrible in myself.Really keen from today to lose these extras but its not easy to find the willpower once your've had it and lost it!!!! Any words of wisdom ????

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hiya,

Just got to keep thinking of the 3stone uve lost.....do u want to put it back on??

GET UR HANDS OUT THAT BISCUIT TIN LADY.... :lol: :lol:

(how bout that?)

• Posted

wow 3st. Bloody well done girl!!

All I could say is remember how it made you feel when you had lost it. that feeeling of self acheivement, turning around in the mirror checking out your slim bum( thats what i'd be doing) in ya new jeans.

I'd be like yeeeehaaaaa look at me all slim and svelte check me out!!

Well maybe somethign along those lines could kick start you again so get back that feeling.

come on and join us crazy birds and get on the train to excitement and shrinkville!!! choo chooo!!! :wink:

• Posted

Thanks guys.needed that.had a good day today so here goes....once your back in that zone, it makes it all a lot easier.Still hard though.But we will do it together.Helping each other!!!!Thanks again.
  • Posted

\"come on and join us crazy birds and get on the train to excitement and shrinkville!!! choo chooo!!! \"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Posted

Have you any pictures of yourself before you lost the 3 st????? You could try sticking one on your fridge or cupboard doors.......Iv got a very unattractive pic of me in a swim suit on mine.....everytime i go for nibbles I see it and I change my mind!!!! :wink:

I know its hard but stick at it.....it will be worth it in the long run!!!

• Posted

I do have a picture which is not particularly flattering!!!! So I do look at that when I'm wavering.I am back on track now (hopefully), lost 1lb when weighed this morning so going back in the right direction. IM BACK ON THE TRAIN.... CHOO CHOO !!!! Thanks for support guys. We all need it. xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.