HELP! Sore near vagina hole? *PICS*

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi! I'm 20 years old and I've been having problems with my sex life. My boyfriend and I have a lot of sex, almost everyday, or even multiple times a day. But recently, I noticed that it's starting to hurt a lot and I do bleed during sometimes. The pain feels sharp at first, but feels great after. However, I do bleed. And just today I felt a really sharp pain, not in, but near my vagina. So, of course I looked at it in the mirror. It's not on the lips and I have to spread my lips in order to see it, and when I did, I found this canker sore-ish looking wound near the opening of my vagina and I don't know what it is?? Please help me figure out what it is. I already went to the doctors to schedule a pap appointment, but that's not for another two weeks and I'm extremely anxious to know what's wrong with me ): I looked up the symptoms and of course, there was a possibility I might have cancer, be pregnant, or have an STD. I have been tested for STD's recently, and they all came back negative. Thus, I'm worried it might either be cancer or I might be pregnant. PLEASE HELP ME! Thanks (:

In the picture, the part I'm talking about is the discolored sore like thing on the left side of my actual vagina hole.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there. Firstly I will start by saying I am not a doctor but to me it looks like a rip or a tear in the skin.I say this because I have had children vaginally and I tore down one side and at first it looked like yours does all yellowy but its the way the skin goes down there when it rips.its normal.then as it heals the redness goes and the rip goes whiter. I think you should stop having sex until this heals up as you are making it worse. Don't touch it or put anything on it.Just leave it and gently spray the area with plain water when you wash.will take a couple of weeks to heal. It really does look just like my tear I had and nothing serious. Is it possible it could be a tear? Annie.

• Posted

I was thinking that it was a tear too! But I just wanted to be super cautious. I'm still gonna go to the doctor just to make sure everything's okay, but I feel a lot better knowing that it shouldn't be anything serious. Thanks! (:

• Posted

I am sure you wilk find that if leave it alone it will all heal up by the time you see the Doctor and then they can reassure you.it will be sore and may sting if you get wee on it but the skin heals so fast down there.its amazing really but it does.I am sure if you show your boyfriend and explain you need to refrain from sex until its healed then he will understand. Its your health that comes first and you need to get healed.take care and let me know how it goes.
    • Posted

Thanks again so much (: I will definitely update you on how things go. Keep a look out for me!
  • Posted

Damn girl, that was a really bad rip in your lady parts. You need to make sure that when you start having sex again - after you heal - as SOON as you start feeling any friction use some lube. Lots of it. It doesn't mean your boyfriend isn't making you excited, it means you're running out of natural lube and you need to protect yourself from further injury. Take care of yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.