Help... started cymbalta depression & anxiety worst

Posted , 4 users are following.

I started cymbalta 5wks ago & my symptoms are worst.

How long does it take to actually start working & does your symtoms get worst before getting better? I also have no appetite, agitated, can't focus & concentrate. Also on & off diarrhea. Should I change medication or maybe I need a higher mg to help. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi linda sorry to hear your problems, I am concidering using this drug instead of citalphram and just wondering have your systems improved any.  It must be terrible when you start a new drug and dont feel it, working.  hope it works out for you.

Best regards.

John

• Posted

Hi John

Since I first posted, my symptoms have gotten better.

I still have the depression but I don't think as bad. My dr increased me to 60mg & was on that for only 6 days & had all kinds of symptoms so I went back to the 30mg & will call her & let her know.

Everyone's body works differently when it comes to meds. So it might work ok for you, give it enough time for your body to get use to it at lease a few weeks. If u can't adjust get off it & try something else.

Good Luck Linda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.