HELP the Doctor thinks it was a Yeast Infection but the Medicine is NOT working :( - HELP !!

Posted , 2 users are following.

File size is too big1 Week ago, when I pulled back my foreskin, there seemed to be a bruise and a little red spot under the foreskin, no itching or anything, fast forward two days it grew and was uncomfortable

I headed to the GP who recommended

Econoderm - Cream

and 150 MG 1 - Tablet one dose mycosyst

Since then to now 4 days, nothing has changed , except now its red and itchy all the time.

If I squeeze the bruise / bump it feels squiggly like it there is liquid under there moving etc

I dont know how best to explain it....

What on earth is this ? Please see attached pic - really freaking out here !! please help

Thanks so much in advance

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

the lump is a lymphocele lymphatic fluid trapped under the skin usually from masturbation or sex they usually go away on there own it can take some time for the skin to heal anything up to two weeks if yeast is the issue considering its only been 4 days i think its to early to expect the skin to recover in that time in the meantime u should not use any soap to wash with and also stop all sex / masturbation to give it time to heal and prevent further irritation

• Posted

Thanks so much for the reply I really appreciate it, is there anything I can do to get that lymphocele to recede quicker ? Its freaking me out 😦 😦

• Posted

theres not much u can really do to try make it go away something rubbing the area can make it go away

• Posted

but dont try to pop it

• Posted

Thanks Much -- 1 last question how many weeks does it take to recede / disappear usually ?

• Posted

it can take a few days to a couple of weeks to go away u can usually see pus inside just under the surface it will get a white or yellow head to it

• Posted

sorry that was my fault wrong post 😂😂

• Posted

yeast can be persistant id say give it a couple of weeks at least to see if theres any improvement its not going to happen overnight not at first anyway if theres still no improvement u need to go back and see your doctor they may give u a different cream to try it could take a few different creams in order to treat it

• Posted

Thanks Kim the yeast doesnt worry me but the lymphocele lymphatic fluid how long does that take to go away ? that is such a weird and scary looking , squiqqly thing

Please let me know

Kind thanks

• Posted

im not sure of the time scale it goes when it goes usually they dont stay there that long

• Posted

Thanks kim16265 the swelling has gone down a very small amount, i now can feel what can be described a line of pearls that are a bit hard but can move around..

What do you think that is ?

• Posted

ye it will feel like that until its completly gone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.