Help the Mit has stopped working...

Posted , 6 users are following.

I attempted suicide in May and spent 2 months in hospital . The psych there sapped me to mitrazapine 45gband it seemed to work. The last two weeks have been awful, had a few major family problems. It not enough to make it this bad. The docs have been giving me lorazepam in increasing does... Now 5mg but they are doing nothing for the pit of depression. I even asked my mom this mor inv if I could have her permission to end it. I don't want to upset everyone buy what. Can be done - I'm on the highest dosage and saris don't work for me...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Daisy I can't be much help to you but if you ever want a chat or a rant stay on this forum ,and I'm sure someone will be able to make some suggestions to you.               Big HUG from me. Oh and I've been in that place where you feel life's not worth living but just focus on your family and your Mom, and one day you'll see life is just fine.I know it don't feel like that now but it will.  Stay on this Forum.
  • Posted

Daisy

I go through episodes of depression and also take 45g of Mirt. What helps me is to go out for walks and listen to music on my ipod touch that I like and downloaded onto it. Sometimes I have to force myself to do it, but it helps relax my mind. Take care. Steve

• Posted

Hang in there kid it gets better. I think I have read every self help book out there and some have really helped me a great deal. I like Eckart tolle .....

stay in contact...come here and post.

i think we all here know what it's like

💛💙💜🌻🌹

• Posted

Thanks everyone, and massive apologies for the state of my grammar and spelling, I half blame my phone and half my own anger. I hadn't had an episode that awful for a while and now all I have to look at are more cuts and bruises. I have a med review soon... What happens if they think that the mirt has stopped working, has anyone changed from mirt to a different one on here? I'm inclined to change... I don't like the idea of it making me fat, that's the last I need.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.