HELP!!! Thought Cellulitis was going away but leg now had a soft bump under skin.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I thought the cellulitis was going away in fact skin is not hot to the touch,but now I have a bump under the skin that is soft to the touch,but it feels warm and is a little painful on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a2 so pain isn’t that bad either. Went to the gp and he said that sometimes when you have cellulitis you can get water pockets under the skin so we’re going to watch it until Wednesday when I go back.My question is has anyone ever heard of such a thing or do I need to insist on another round of antibiotics? My last round was about 2 weeks ago. I’m just not sure what to do or what to say, I mean I love my gp, but I’m not very comfortable with this situation right now.PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME KIND OF ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO!!! 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi dav all i can tellyou is that i had a massive swelling in calf it measured 24 inch round calf now down to 18 but it took time it was not hot but looked BADDDDDD BUTyou must do what you feel is right for your peace of mind so i would say goto docs
    • Posted

Thank you for responding Paul,after reading what you said I feel a little better,but I just want this stuff to go away. I mean I have really been blessed because I have and haven’t had much pain ,but it’s just the aggravation of it all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.