help! tiny penis!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

?I'm currently 17 years old and my penis hasn't really grown since I was about 12 which I find to be extremely concerning..

?At this stage, it is only an inch long when flaccid and about 3 inches long when erect.

?My question is, am I just one of the few unlucky ones or is there anything I could do about it?

Is it possible that it could still grow? Because, it hasn't changed in years.

I should also add that my foreskin is fairly tight and I can't actually pull it back and forward freely when it is erect.

Thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Best thing you can do is wait. Different people stop growing at different times. You're 17 so I dare say you have more growing to do. I've grown an inch since I was 20.

As for the tightness, depending on the severity, you may want to try some stretching. This can be aided by steroid cream which is prescribed by a doctor.

• Posted

can i ask how many inches are you and how old are you now?
    • Posted

I was speaking about height. But penis wise maybe 6.5-7 inches depending. I'm 22.

• Posted

Hi, what Cargs889 states I completely agree with.  However, there are some other issues that may be essential to be aware of:

> have you got any significant health issues (that is, you need to take medicines every day)?  perhaps you need to take steroids to treat a serious health problem, is just one such example of this ...

> are you overweight for your height and body type?

> are you sportingly active at all - things that can have a severe adverse impact is if you are training really hard almost everyday ....

* Don't worry about your tight foreskin issues as this will likely sort itself out with time.

If nothing changes for you in the next 3 years, then you may need to look at what you can do to help things along a bit - but that is for another time.  (Should you become impatient and want change desperately, be warned there is good information on the internet, and others which are quite dumb and can lead to permanent injury to your penis.  If you do try anything such as stretches and natural size enhancement, my advice would be to use extreme caution, get your penis used to doing the new things over a period of 6 to 8 months.  NEVER aim to achieve change within a mater of weeks, or even a few months!)

• Posted

not taking any steroids, not sporty but actually on the skinnier side. Could the small penis be perhaps due to low testosterone, is that a possibility?
    • Posted

I suppose the two could be linked.  For your age, it is likely that all your hormones etc linked with 'puberty' and the natural maturation process have not linked in fully, or sorted themselves out.  They usually say about puberty that your voice should lower, pubic and under-arm hair should be presnt, and you may be shaving regularly by now. Unless these are all absent, you should be OK longer-term.

However, if this is causing your real distress and over-concern you should go see your Family Doctor / GP and state very clearly the actual concerns you have over this, and the impact it is having on you in your personal life ....

• Posted

Does anyone know if it would be possible if low testosterone levels could affect penis growth? If I increased testosterone levels, could it grow?
  • Posted

Hi, yes steroids can have an effect. I was never big myself and needed to use steroids after corrective back surgery. After nearly 3 years of use  my ex wife actually said it had got smaller. This was quite humiliating for me, especially as she said it felt smaller. I have also has testosterone tests to see if that is the case, but fortunately (or unfortunately), the levels were fine. So I guess some guys are just plain unlucky and built small sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.