Help tryied everything...doctors stanford no help

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been diagnosed with cluster headaches. I've had them for over two and a half years and they have never stopped. Some medicines like verapamil has eased up the worst ones that I constantly have dizziness blurred vision and left facial pain all day everyday.. every doctor in my town even Stanford University has not been able to help me and I just want to get better for my family and myself can you help

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have one more suggestion. The doctor I knew personally was business related. So I gave him a short rundown one day, and also described a heel pain that felt like a tack in my heel and as if the heel bone was splitting. He was a podiatrist.

Could you fake heel pain? It easy, when he pushes in the center simply state it hurts, no need to yell or say ouch, lol.

Mention the headaches and the vitamin D concern. Heal pain is a sypmton of long term very low level of vitamin D.

He should have no problem ordering a blood test (stop taking the over counter D and tell him you are still taking it). When the test is off, and even if it's not...he should have no problem prescribing it. After all...it's not drug.

Above are only suggestions, although slightly dishonest...what's more important?

From office to pharmacy, it should be no more than 2 weeks and cheap tests.

And fast results. I hope it works for you and will keep an eye out on this site to see how you make out.

• Posted

Pardon the typos,missing words, and spelling errors. I'm typing fast because I have trouble with this site and need use to chrome. I don't have spell check and have to hit reply quickly before it freezes my screen.
    • Posted

Ok Jimmy. Probably be a few weeks before I can find yet another doctor and get an appointment. Thanks for the knowledge you have given. I actually have right foot pain but usually on top. I walk different as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.