Help! Trying to deal with costo

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey, my names kelly and iv been trying to deal with severe costo for the last 5 weeks and the pains getting worse aswell as new symptoms,

so at the moment i'm taking codeine (30ml) and paracetamol (500-1000g) for the pain and im on steriods because im allergic to anti inflammatory's ... the pain seems to be edged off a bit but not much and i dont think inflammation is going down 😦...

i just need a bit of help in finding some things to get me comfortable so i can do the basics like eating and sleeping..

plus does anyone else have problems with swallowing food/drink or just saliva if so let me also know how you deal with that.... thank you!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I get some relief with pain patches. Maybe they'd help along with your other pain meds.

• Posted

Maybe food is causing your costo-like symptoms. You need to get checked for celiac disease and hypothyroidism, especially if you're reacting badly to anti-inflammatory tablets.

• Posted

Hi I suffer with this a lot. Well they think thats what i have! The pain is horrible. I find heat packs help a little and I also have hot baths with magnesium flakes dissolved in them. Hope you get some relief soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.