Help vagina feels weird

Posted , 3 users are following.

About 2 days ago the inside of my vagina started to become itchy, the itchiness kind of stopped but now it hurts. It doesnt burn when I urinate but it just hurts. I'm not on my period and I did switch to scented toilet paper about 2 weeks ago. here is a picture. please helpimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Looks like it's possibly a bacterial infection of some kind. I'd go see a doctor and get some tests done.

• Posted

Unfortunately my Dr has no available appointments for like a week and a half 😞

• Posted

Any other doctor you can see? If the symptoms become too much to bear, I would go to the hospital if I were in your position. Don't wait that long in great discomfort if you don't have to.

• Posted

Okay first thing, while on your period did you use a tampon? And are you fully sure you removed one!? ( you’ll be surprised how many people think it’s out but it’s not).

Is the discharge smelly?

Definitely something bacterial going on with the colour of that discharge.

• Posted

It's not really scented and theres no discharge when I wipe. I do use tampons but I set phone alarms when I do so that I always change them on time and I dont sleep in them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.