Help Vaginal Ulcer..

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had this vaginal ulcer for a couple of weeks now i thought it was just an ingrown hair but now im starting to believe its something else like herpes. Im going to the doctor tomorrow to get an actual diagnosis but just to get another opinion of what this could be.. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There is only one, it doesnt seem to be getting better or worse just wont go away and makes me feel super scared. only itches when i touch it doesnt hurt at all. 
  • Posted

I have the exact same thing and it's kinda spreading?? 

Ever find out what it was!?

• Posted

No I haven't figured it out yet! mine was there for weeks and then one day it just disappeared! It didn't start as an ingrown hair and it never blistered up or anything like that

• Posted

maybe it was staph??? if you are prone to ingrown hairs, you are likely to get a staph sore! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.