Help virgin and yeasy infection

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi

i am sure i have a yeast infection

i went to the Gyn and told me i have nothing

and could not have fungus because i am a virgin.

i tried to explain to him that i have symptoms and showed him all the photos in my phone with my discharge

and said that possibly is a thrush.

he can not do any tests because i am a virgin.

i am pretty sure i have fungus, i have burning itching i dont have the cottage cheese discharge but i have thick/sticky white discharge.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

you seriously need a new doctor! and ASAP!! IF that is what you were told you were seriously misinformed

yes you can get yeast while a virgin -- they can test for yeast by doing a swab (no speculum), or urine test

a lot of females have pelvic exams while a virgin.....

• Posted

it the second gyn i go. the first one told me again that i have not yeast.

i dont have the cottage cheese discharge. i bearly have discharge i feel dry. but both of them could not take swap test. i purposely went there after 3 hours of having a shower to have at least some discharge and said i have nothing.

i have only the burning sensation, not even itching (i had mild itchiness when i used yogurt down there but after i showered it went away.

is it possible to have something else like dermatitis.?

• Posted

i mean i would trust the doctor but without doing any testing......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.