Help, what are these bumps

Posted , 4 users are following.

image image hey, I'm 18 years old and I've had a few partners. i noticed these bumps the other day after shaving but I'm not sure if it was there before and has never happened to me before. they aren't sore or itchy and the red ones are mostly ones that I tried to pop and are a little irritated. i have an appointment but it's not until the end of the next month, please help

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

its kind of hard to tell they could be warts, but kg they open and turn into sores id say more than likely a herpes outbreak. I see you shave as well it could very well be an infection from that. do you have any other symptoms? im glad you made an appointment. try not to stress untill then! keep.us updated

• Posted

i don't have any other symptoms and they feel fairly smooth. it doesn't seem to be spreading but it's also hard to tell

• Posted

try not to touch them! how long ago did you shave? Try a warm epsom salt bath, and dont freak out even if it is warts or herpes its NOT the end of the world. keep us updated.

• Posted

they dont look like anything serious and most likely something thats naturally occured like normal spots or oil gland they are not warts and its not herpes or molluscum

• Posted

thank you so much! they kind of seem to be clearing up too but it has definitely opened my eyes to be more safe

• Posted

image this is what it currently looks like

• Posted

I went to the doctors and it's molluscum, thank you for your help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.