Help what is wrong with my penis?

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi,

i have had many sti test which all come back negative each time. But my meatus is a bit swollen and red and i have a red dot on my penis. I have tried using thrush cream and hydrocortisone but that doesn't work. I have no symptoms it doesn't itch it just looks red. The doctors at the gum clinic say there is nothing wrong but i feel like it shouldn't be like this? Has anybody got any suggestions what to do next. I am troubling sleeping and stressing out. Can anybody help me ?

imageimageimage

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

are you washing it too much ?

do not use harsh soaps or any shampoos etc

use very light dermatalogical products and or just water.

• Posted

Hi

thank you for getting back to me. No i dont use shampoo only water. It just seems to be red all the time. Do you have any suggestions?

• Edited

Have you had tests including HSV? If not have yourself tested. Keep checking for any burning during or after urinating.

• Posted

yeah i have done a test for that as well and it was negative. Any other suggestions? I have a appoint with a dermatologists to see if they have any more suggestions of what it could be.

• Posted

Same thing happened to me a year back, i was worried about it a lot but it after about 2 weeks it went away completely

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.