HELP white sore on vagina

Posted , 3 users are following.

a couple days ago a few days after having sex i noticed this white spot type thing on my labia minora, my vagina had been really itchy and really dry like i have had hardly any discharge and im 27 weeks pregnant and had loads my whole pregnancy, yesterday i had sex again and today ive noticed on the opening of my vagina theres this pink dangly thing and its got a white spot on it and ive got this bits of white stuff in my vagina too but that wipes away im really worrying about this white spot, the first pic shows the spot that i found last week on my labia and the other 2 show the one thats appeared today, the one that was on my labia has gone now, my whole vulvas really itchy and ive not had a lot of discharge but when i have its been thin and white/clear but my vagina is really dry please someone helpimageimageimage

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

ive just looked again and theres loads of little small ones all over please someone help it seems to be the little tiny ones on the side that are the most itchyimage

• Edited

It looks like a yeast infection

• Posted

thats what i was thinking then this new spot appeared it really scared me but thats what other people have said

• Posted

It could be several things but the most likely is yeast infection, as they are incredibly common with pregnancy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.