Help..why do i feel so tired and loss of appetite

Posted , 5 users are following.

I work nights and have done for years..had a little to eat on a sat and then in the afternoon I felt rough,went to bed and not eaten since 3pm sat and still feel tired this morn..been like this on and off for a couple of months.months.no weight loss though..any idea

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi izzy, put appointment on with doctor and get him to check you for diabetes, don't need to lose weight but tiredness is certainly a symptom.

How it started with me 22 years ago but i lead a normal life.

Hope this helps

• Posted

Hallo Izzy..so sorry .that you are feeling unwell.....lack of energy...and tiredness, could be symptoms..of a, number of different things....please do not panic...i feel sure it will not be bad.....and very treatable......my best advice....make an appointment to.see your Doctor...soon has possible.....tell him of all your problems ...he will.give you a good examination....and do some tests.... To check out properly.....to find the cause....then you can get the correct treatment......please do not think of the bad things it might be.....we are all do that when we feel poorly.....you sound a very hard worker.....constant nights...can be hard on th body......and extra rest...is what you might need most.......but ....do go see your Dr...and get checked out......then you can get diagnosed...and treated.....then you will.start to improve....and feel.better sooner.......best thing to.do....i feel sure you will get the help you need...soon has your Dr opens....make your appointment.....take care.

• Posted

Thank you..have worked out that it could be to do with the new tablets I've been on for the last couple of weeks..hoping it will die down.x

• Posted

It could well be the new medication you are taking.....causing the problem...some medications. Really do.upset the body clock....but if the symptoms do.not settle down....do.go.back to.your Dr....and talk to.him......always best to.get things checked out....if you have health concerns.....if the medication is the problem....then it can be changed....or the Dr can look.further to help.you.....hope you feel better soon, do.take care!!....our health is the most precious thing we have....Best regards....Shirley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.