help with balanitis phimosis foreskin issues without surgery my success story

Posted , 1 user is following.

It occurred to me that after getting success many people don't post their methods and so people feel as if there is little help for their condition so this is the way i treated my balantis and phimosis.

My penis was very irritated after mastibation and one morning i noticed i was unable to pull back my foreskin and expose the gland. The foreskin was highly inflamed and had a white ballooning ring and crust and the foreskin didn't hang like usual but rather went inwards. After consultation i was told it was a fungal infection know as balantis where yeast grows causing rash, swelling ,irritation and splits and cuts on the foreskin caused by poor hygiene. I was told to keep the gland clean with warm water of mild soap but this was impossible as my foreskin was so swollen i could only just pee out of a pinhole sized hole.

i was prescribed a cream that did nothing at all and was worried circumcision would be my only option. Embarrassed and afraid i consulted my local pharmacist and he told me few things to do that helped me cure myself without surgery. 

He gave me canesten hydrocorisone 1% over the counter cream that treats both yeast and is a anti-fungal. 

after applying it for 5 days it only benefited the inflammation of the foreskin and helped calm the irritation and the crusty ring.

At this point my penis looked fine, no swelling or anything visibly looked normal. However i still could not pull my foreskin back.

I started to google phimosis and didn't like what i saw.

This is where my story differs and where i had my success.

Instead of regularly trying to stretch the foreskin i applied my 1% cream and bathed regularly. i could not properly clean the gland so i would get in the bath and use one finger and thumb either side of my foreskin ( as if you were deflating a balloon ) and would run the tap on high pressure with warm water directly down my foreskin. i would do this every day whilst applying my cream and i would even put mouth wash down my foreskin to help with the fungal, i would make sure i had clean underwear on whenever i felt i needed it or felt moist. 

After 10 days 1/3 of my gland was able to be exposed with no pain.

Later that night i had sex with my partner and felt the whole gland come out.

That last stretch was enough for me to retract my foreskin fully in the shower with no pain, i was then able to clean it and have had no problem ever since.

If you have no partner or feel like the last push would be very painful the i sugest using silicone flesh tunnels to help stretch the foreskin.

So to sum up.

.stop trying to pull your foreskin back if its not ready

. bath and apply warm water directly down your foreskin 

. clean your penis best you can every time you pee

. apply canesten cream 3 times a day

. mouth wash down the foreskin

. after all this if your able to pull back your foreskin abit maybe consider flesh tunnels or stretching exercise or even in my case sex. I went slow during sex and didn't plan for the gland to fully come out but it was a happy accident.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.