help with bv procedure

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have had chronic bv for  over 2 years now and nothing has worked so I went to doc today and he said we will cryosurgery which is where he freezes the inside of my vagina I'm not sure if this will work but has anybody else had this done and did it work for bv?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Saj, it seems like its extreme but I'm sure a final effort to rid yourself of it. 

I haven't actually heard of it so can't comment on what it's all about. Don't know if you have tried the Isla Soap Stick but if you haven't Hun I'd suggest giving it a go before looking at the freeze option. It was what I found worked for me and the testimonials I've read from others it has worked for them too. I hope you are able to treat it with something simple like Isla rather than the surgery. Sorry I can't help you with any information on the freezing method. 

• Posted

Just type the name into google. It should come up straight away. Isla Soap Stick 
    • Posted

OK. Is it for odor as well cause that's my main problem with bv

• Posted

The odour was pretty much the first thing I noticed disappear. Insert for between 60-90 seconds the first time you use it depending on how much moisture your body produces down there. It really was the only thing I tried that actually worked for me
    • Posted

I ordered the Isla Soap Stick through their website on Monday, by Paypal but they have not responded to me. Is this normal or they will send it without any further communication? for those that ordered this item before
    • Posted

Yes my order has always gone straight through from PayPal. It seems to get sent and then they send out verification and tracking number within a few days. Mine have always arrived and always much sooner than what I expect. Don't stress Hun, It will be on its way no doubt. Im really excited for you. I so hope you get the identical outcome to me. If I could suggest one thing it would be to use it for 90 seconds the first time. 100% you'll get to experience the effects. Keep us updated on how it's going for you

• Posted

Thank you dear....you are such an encouragement. I hope I get it and will finally get rid of this monster. I will pose my review to further assist others like you.
  • Posted

I have not heard of this before, I am curious. Let me know if it works! I am willing to try anything to get rid of this monster! 
  • Posted

If you haven’t already had this procedure for BV, you may want to consider trying a simple thing that seems to be working for me. I’ve had BV for about 2 years, and it has been a real misery. I was unwilling to take antibiotics, so I’ve been using various alternative approachesall without success until last week, when I found a new idea on an online forum for women. There I saw several posts about using raw, unfiltered honey for BV. The recommendation was to simply insert a dab of honey vaginally each day. I’ve been doing it twice daily, and I haven’t had any symptoms since the second day of doing this. I don’t know how long I need to continue, but even if it’s for the rest of my life, I’m willing to do it just to have relief! Best wishes to you!

• Posted

Boric acid suppositories! Insert one for a week straight then only after sex! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.